Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting it together

Yep, early start. very exciting, exciting day yesterday but I have to be super secret about it, but I believe the derby Gods are smiling around WA. Will keep blog up to date on the happenings. I am organizing an outdoor skate group with my team, mainly cause I need more skate time, and we are currently focusing on strategy moreso than a brute workout. I live around the beach so how upset can you be with skating the beach. Just got a lead from Texas AGAIN!!! you girls are rocking & rolling and Texas, might have to make a trip. Maehym's world wide derby tour, that shit is gonna happen. Just got invited to help the South Jersey girls with their bank track fundraiser, hell yeah Kickstart. I just need to send positivity out to the universe. I havea great life and an awesome team, our league president is one of the best. Hell yeah Attacka.
ttfn
maehym

No comments:

Post a Comment