Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IceCourt SkateCourt phones Day 1

Okay, so while my boss and his wife are out of town I am answering the business phone. Interesting day already, have a rapper on rollerskate, Robbie Love, Apparently it is difficult to skate on a moving stage/trailer. Awesome concept though, could in vision the complication. And have gotten a call about outdoor hockey flooring in SanDiego, I truly hope Tee and Nicholas will have internet access on the back of whichever elephant the are riding. Finally got my computer working again, ahhhh frustration. I think I may have a magnet field around me encourgaes electronics to f%^K on me. Had to cancel happy hour with my girl friend due to feeling like crap. Sorry MA, was really looking forward to it. On a postive note my zebra print hot pants came in at Mr Don's Shoe and Dance Store. I wish life was as easy as rollerskating,

No comments:

Post a Comment